Many many thanks to the contributors, website administrators, friends etc., for their placement of their views
for the upliftment of mankind in the world

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Meditation : Peace of Mind

Daily meditation to attain peace of mind.

Flower for Inner Peace

The act of meditation for at least 15 minutes in the early morning will have a positive effect on your mind during the entire day.
Upon waking have these positive thoughts
I am a peaceful soul, my aim today is to have a peaceful mind and radiate peace to every person that I come into contact with.
Try to experience the stillness of mind of being a peaceful soul.
as other thoughts emerge in the mind do not judge or focus on them but repeat ............
I am a peaceful soul .............I am a peaceful soul ............
My mind is filled with peace .............. I radiate peace to the world ...............
I feel the gentle waves of peace flowing across my mind ..........
As these peaceful thoughts emerge in my mind I feel the stillness and silence envelopes my mind .................
I am the peaceful soul ...... I am a peaceful loving soul ............
My mind feels light and free from worries ...........
I realize my real nature is peace ..........
Peace of mind in my true nature ......
Peaceful thoughts flow through the mind and I feel the self becoming light .....................
I am a being of light and peace shining like a star .......................
I radiate peace and light to the world .....................
The light and peace envelopes me and the waves of peace and light shine from my mind like a lighthouse ............................................
I continue to radiate peace to the world as I fill my mind with peace love and light .........
through this peace i feel love and benevolence for all souls ......
I see on the screen of my mind a radiant light and this light feels gentle and soothing ......
I the peaceful soul feel at peace with myself, this stillness of mind enables me to feel content and complete ............
This is the wonderful journey of self discovery.
Peace of mind using meditation is a process that involves an extended time period and patience is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment